RX 580 Hashrate

1234568

Comments

  • LGMSLGMS FranceMember Posts: 9
    lllDMDlll said:

    Just got my Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 4GB yesterday...
    Out of the box: 23.5 MH/s
    After BIOS mod/overclock: 28.5 MH/s stable
    (Using Anorak's BIOS mod)
    GPU Temp: 50-52C
    Fan speed: 54-60%
    Mem errors: 1-2 per hour
    Power draw (GPU): 134W
    Core Clock: 1460
    Mem Clock: 2120
    Are these good results? If not, how can I improve? Getting my second GPU in the mail soon. Thanks

    Which OS ?
    Which GPU driver ?
    Which miner ?
    Which core voltage and memory voltage ?
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    @greatauror28 There's only 1 gpu at the moment and the room is around 23C. I just have it set up on the floor of my bedroom.
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    @LGMS

    Windows 10
    Crimson ReLive (17.7.2 I think)
    Claymore
    Not sure on the voltage, but I'll check next time I fire it up.
  • LGMSLGMS FranceMember Posts: 9
    I think you can lower your core clock and voltage, so less power dram.
    Do you know which memory you have ? samsung ? hynix ? other ?
    With a better strap you can gain 1MH/s
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    Power costs next to nothing for me so it is not at all a worry. I have hynix memory.
  • LGMSLGMS FranceMember Posts: 9
    but less power is less temperature and longer life for GPU
    with a better strap from internet and maybe a bit more oh mem clock (2150) you should get 30MH/s
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    edited August 30
    Ok thanks I'll try that out. I'll post results once I get everything set up.
  • sodathiefsodathief Member Posts: 8

    memes are probably not allowed but maybe this will lighten the mood.
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 119
    Anyone who has better hashrate from Asus Dual OC 8gb?

    My best is 29.3 eth plus 733 dcr @ 157w from the wall per card
  • RyTEKRyTEK Member Posts: 33
    sodathief said:


    memes are probably not allowed but maybe this will lighten the mood.

    This is my life now. Just sent this to my wife, who has been awesome through all of my ETH and Monero tweaking. Pushing GPUs to the limit for ETH difficulty increases and pushing CPUs for Monero before the difficulty bombs.
  • theclamtheclam Member Posts: 75
    RyTEK said:

    sodathief said:


    memes are probably not allowed but maybe this will lighten the mood.

    This is my life now. Just sent this to my wife, who has been awesome through all of my ETH and Monero tweaking. Pushing GPUs to the limit for ETH difficulty increases and pushing CPUs for Monero before the difficulty bombs.

    Dude, that is soooooo true and accurate in my home too!
  • jang430jang430 Member Posts: 52
    Just wondering, are we supposed to tweak bios thinking that we will be dual mining? Or just focused on getting ETH hash rate higher, and Dual mining will come naturally? Because it's already time consuming enough to get best hash rate for ETH, do we need to repeat process to dual mine?
  • jang430jang430 Member Posts: 52
    Caribou said:

    Good day to you all!

    I just bought a single MSI RX 580 Gaming X 8GB. Running on Win10 and Claymore v9.3. Here's my performance before/after OC.

    Out of the box :
    - clock/mem : 1380/2000
    - hash rate : ~24 Mh/s

    Overclock using MSI Afterburner (did not try with Radeon's Wattman) :
    - clock/mem : 1380/2250 (max allowed)
    - hash rate : 28.05 Mh/s
    - power : 147.3 W

    @Caribou
    I see you sharing something like above. How do I apply them? Directly in Claymore? Or Afterburner? Or do I flash them onto Bios?
  • theonektheonek Member Posts: 31
    on strapped timings in bios, this msi could easily mine above 30mh... Also with a lower clock and less power consumption for eth only.
  • hariprasad2k0hariprasad2k0 Member Posts: 2
    Dzembo77 said:

    Got my MSI RX 580's stable at 29mh/s Gamer edition 4GB with Hynix memory

    can you share the bios file
  • pecasCZpecasCZ Member Posts: 14
    my results:

    RX Vega 64 8GB: only eth 44 MH/s

    RX 580 8GB: Dual mining 30.4 eth / 912 dcr /180 W
    RX 580 4GB: Dual mining 29,7 eth / 900 dcr / 190 W

    RX 470: only eth 28,6 (micron)
    RX 470: only eth 28,4 (Hynix/Samsung)

    RX 570 4GB: Dual mining 29,3 eth / 880 dcr / 180 W

    :smiley:
  • PizhevPizhev BulgariaMember Posts: 7
    I still use dual miner ETH + DCR and I have 30.45Mh/s per card and 800 Mh/s per card on decred.
    MSI RX580 GAMING X 8GB HYNIX MEMORY
  • Luisjc69Luisjc69 Member Posts: 17
    7x 580 RX 8Giga PowerColor

    31,4 MH/s with coustom bios!

    135W each card!

    Claymore 10 and 930mv Core / 940Mem

    (Samsung and Henyx!)

    Greetings

    Luisa
  • lablettlablett Member Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Luisjc69 said:

    7x 580 RX 8Giga PowerColor

    31,4 MH/s with coustom bios!

    135W each card!

    Claymore 10 and 930mv Core / 940Mem

    (Samsung and Henyx!)

    Greetings

    Luisa

    Just Eth mining or dual ?
  • TonyHydeTonyHyde UKMember Posts: 29
    Luisjc69 said:

    lablett said:

    Luisjc69 said:

    7x 580 RX 8Giga PowerColor

    31,4 MH/s with coustom bios!

    135W each card!

    Claymore 10 and 930mv Core / 940Mem

    (Samsung and Henyx!)

    Greetings

    Luisa

    Just Eth mining or dual ?

    ETH only and 30.5 mh/s dual!

    if any want the bios, please contact me! :)
    Yes Please, pop a link on here for the bios :)
  • ciprianptciprianpt Member Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Luisjc69 said:

    lablett said:

    Luisjc69 said:

    7x 580 RX 8Giga PowerColor

    31,4 MH/s with coustom bios!

    135W each card!

    Claymore 10 and 930mv Core / 940Mem

    (Samsung and Henyx!)

    Greetings

    Luisa

    Just Eth mining or dual ?

    ETH only and 30.5 mh/s dual!

    if any want the bios, please contact me! :)
    Link the bios :)
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 119
    My 416 Mh babies :)
  • nstefinstefi Member Posts: 3
    I don't understand how you guys can reach up to 29-30 mh/s with this card.
    I have a fast custom built PC, the motherboard is ASUS Maximus VIII Hero, and I bought a graphics card MSI Radeon RX580, and tried out mining with Claymore miner on nanopool.org (dual mining ETH with SIA), but the command line tool shows only up to 20.5 mh/s max. Usually is 17, 18 or 19, sometimes 20.
    I already modded the BIOS too, but I didn't see much difference.
    Or is it because my miner runs on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and maybe you guys running on a small Linux OS?
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 119
    nstefi said:

    I don't understand how you guys can reach up to 29-30 mh/s with this card.
    I have a fast custom built PC, the motherboard is ASUS Maximus VIII Hero, and I bought a graphics card MSI Radeon RX580, and tried out mining with Claymore miner on nanopool.org (dual mining ETH with SIA), but the command line tool shows only up to 20.5 mh/s max. Usually is 17, 18 or 19, sometimes 20.
    I already modded the BIOS too, but I didn't see much difference.
    Or is it because my miner runs on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and maybe you guys running on a small Linux OS?

    what clock settings do you have for your card?
    Also, what memory does it have?
  • nhirschnhirsch Member Posts: 2
    Have 8 MSI RX580 Gaming X 8G with Samsung/Hynix. Modded with Polaris for RX580 One click. On BTC-250 Biostar Plus. All running 28.X stable, 225 Mh/s total. Running HOT though. Lowered 50mv via Strixx and lowered 10% power on Afterburner. Any suggestions?

  • mjbeebeemjbeebee Member Posts: 20
    nhirsch said:

    Have 8 MSI RX580 Gaming X 8G with Samsung/Hynix. Modded with Polaris for RX580 One click. On BTC-250 Biostar Plus. All running 28.X stable, 225 Mh/s total. Running HOT though. Lowered 50mv via Strixx and lowered 10% power on Afterburner. Any suggestions?

    Think your voltages are too high or they aren't getting enough cold air/ventilation round them.

    Whats HWINFO64 tell you the voltages are for mem and core on the GPU? There are a few to look at.
  • AhtraAhtra The NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
    Sapphire RX480 4GB (Samsung)

  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 119
    nhirsch said:

    Have 8 MSI RX580 Gaming X 8G with Samsung/Hynix. Modded with Polaris for RX580 One click. On BTC-250 Biostar Plus. All running 28.X stable, 225 Mh/s total. Running HOT though. Lowered 50mv via Strixx and lowered 10% power on Afterburner. Any suggestions?

    What is the ambient temp of the room your rig is in?

    Feels weird to me as Gaming X's are usually very cool cards to run as they have fantastic heatsink. In a 20C ambient temp room, mine dual-mines at about 58-60C per card. And it doesn't have any case fans at that.

    For comparison, my other rig (Asus Dual OC 580) dual-mines around 63-65C but has 140mm case fans blowing air on them. This is beside my Gaming X rig.
  • lablettlablett Member Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Can you please show a screenshot from GPU-Z so we can see your values ?
Sign In or Register to comment.