RX 580 Hashrate

Comments

• drsqualldrsquall Member Posts: 3
    Hi Guys, what is your current hashrate on your RX 580? Please indicate your memory chip. Thanks.
  • sutheksuthek Member Posts: 324 ✭✭
    3 cards in my build
    29.7 / 29.4 / 29.7
    Powercolor Red Dragon, MSI Armour, Powercolor Red Devil.
    All Hynix Ram.
  • XaosXaos Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    4 Sapphire Nitro+ 580 8gb Hynix 1200/2150 in dual mining from wall 700watt: ~116.1Mhs etc + 3950sol dcr without memory errors on card
    Post edited by Xaos on
  • crggcrgg Member Posts: 3
    Hello. I have GIGABYTE Radeon RX 580 GAMING 8GB - GV-RX580GAMING-8GD.

Can someone please share his settings for AMD Wattman to increase the hashrate? I get only 21.5 Mh/s with ETH. and consumes real 175W on the wall riser included (in GPU-z shows 120W, not real).

I do not intend to flash / mod the bios. Only from wattman settings, MSI Afterburner, or Claymore config file. I have 3 cards and they have the same hashrate.

+Question: Overclocked, how many watts would consume? Would be safe 24h/24 OC and not modded in bios?

Thank you.
  • PizhevPizhev BulgariaMember Posts: 7
    Hi guys, Before 2 days I start mining for the first time. Yesterday I mooded my MSI RX 580 GAMING X 8GB, when I copy from polaris from 2:17500 to 2:20000 everythink is ok, but claymore crash every 10 minutes. With error Watch Dog: .... some gpu hangs.. Now I reinstall driver to 17.6.2 ... I stopped updates on windows 10 x 64.. I created more virtual memory... and check my PCI extenders.. everythink look fine.
    I try with too many claymore's versions but I have the same problem... just crash 10 min, after when I start.
    In my afterburner mem clock is 2150, core clock is 1150...
    How can Fix my issue ?

P.S sorry for my english... :(
  • ciprianptciprianpt Member Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Pizhev said:

Hi guys, Before 2 days I start mining for the first time. Yesterday I mooded my MSI RX 580 GAMING X 8GB, when I copy from polaris from 2:17500 to 2:20000 everythink is ok, but claymore crash every 10 minutes. With error Watch Dog: .... some gpu hangs.. Now I reinstall driver to 17.6.2 ... I stopped updates on windows 10 x 64.. I created more virtual memory... and check my PCI extenders.. everythink look fine.
    I try with too many claymore's versions but I have the same problem... just crash 10 min, after when I start.
    How can Fix my issue ?

Check log files and find out which GPU is crashing.. maybe 2150 mem is too high for it.. test each card separately :)
  • shincoi2208shincoi2208 Member Posts: 3
    I have Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB (Hynix) SKU# 11265-01-20G I got around 19 Mh/s at stock (1340MHz 2000MHz and 24 Mh/s at Bios mod. Did something wrong. Please share for me Original bios of Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB (Hynix) SKU# 11265-01-20G
    edited August 2017
    ciprianpt said:

Pizhev said:

How can Fix my issue ?

Check log files and find out which GPU is crashing.. maybe 2150 mem is too high for it.. test each card separately :)
    Hi, I fix my problem with correct driver, OC settings is the same, 1150/2150 I get 26,3Mh/s. Can I get more than 26,3Mh/s with afterburner settings. Thanks.
  • DirtyNapkinDirtyNapkin Member Posts: 15
    Pizhev said:

ciprianpt said:

Pizhev said:

How can Fix my issue ?

Hi, I fix my problem with correct driver, OC settings is the same, 1150/2150 I get 26,3Mh/s. Can I get more than 26,3Mh/s with afterburner settings. Thanks.
    Hello bro, can i ask, which driver version are you using? i have the same issue, GPU5 always give the error "Hangs in OpenCL call" after some hours of mining

Pizhev said:

ciprianpt said:

Pizhev said:

How can Fix my issue ?

Hello bro, can i ask, which driver version are you using? i have the same issue, GPU5 always give the error "Hangs in OpenCL call" after some hours of mining
    Now Im in holiday on the black sea in Bulgaria. In friday I will come back in my home I will write to you my version driver. I think is the latest version from official amd website. But last week I change the driver and now is very stable, but afterburner is locked. When I try to change the mem and gpu clock and click apply afterburner revert to 0... Do you know how to fix this problem... ?
    Pizhev said:

Pizhev said:

ciprianpt said:

Pizhev said:

How can Fix my issue ?

Now Im in holiday on the black sea in Bulgaria. In friday I will come back in my home I will write to you my version driver. I think is the latest version from official amd website. But last week I change the driver and now is very stable, but afterburner is locked. When I try to change the mem and gpu clock and click apply afterburner revert to 0... Do you know how to fix this problem... ?
    How can I boost my cards to 29 mh/s in this time. They are with modded bios from 2:17500 to 2:20000 with after burner mem clock 2150 and gpu clock 1150 the max is 26,5 mh/s ?
    Hi guys, I want to mod my bios for MSI GAMING X again because when I want to use after burner and clock memory to 2150 and gpu to 1150 I see red and green lines on the screen. I dont know why, but I use polaris to mod the bios and strap from 2:1750 to 2:2000.
    So can I strap from 1:1750 to 1:2000 and 2:1750 to 2:2200. I think this is correct ? Or not ?
  • MEng95MEng95 Member Posts: 28

Any suggestions on the timing strap values. I just recieved an 8gb Saphire Nitro + RX 580 with Hynix memory, hashing 18MH/s out of the box, very slow.

I went to change the BIOS and the timing straps are very weird, i've applied the Atikmdag patch with no luck.

Not too sure what to do, any suggestions would be great!!
    MEng95 said:

any suggestions would be great!!

Wrong version of Polaris.
    And use the posted Hynix straps... don't copy your own straps.

If all of that doesn't work, use the search tool. this subject has been raised 100's of times.

suthek said:

MEng95 said:

any suggestions would be great!!

Wrong version of Polaris.

You were indeed correct, I just tried 1.5 and can see them fine. 1.5 didn't work with my 480 or 470 so I made a daft assumption it was the same for the 580. Cheers, i'll try and find straps. Welcome to link if you like ;)

• myriatechmyriatech Member Posts: 29
    Just some friendly advice... I would never take some other strap, especially something you find on the web, and drop that onto your own bios. Memory strapping is not one size fits all. It's not worth risking a faulty configuration for a gpu. I'm currently running the newest drivers on 4g 580's dual mining at a conservative 26 mh with my own copied memory straps. No reason to go hunting for some magical strap value.
  • Wolf0Wolf0 Member Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    drsquall said:

Hi Guys, what is your current hashrate on your RX 580? Please indicate your memory chip. Thanks.

I can still pass 33MH/s on Samsung (NSFW): http://i.imgur.com/uSbX1mV.jpg
  • shincoi2208shincoi2208 Member Posts: 3
    Wolf0 said:

drsquall said:

Guide me with Hynix Memory please :smile:
  • sodathiefsodathief Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2017
    Hey Everyone!
    I've been reading a lot of this thread, but not every post. I got about 4 pages in and still haven't found a solution...

I have 6 MSI Gaming X RX 580 8GB Hynix and I am only getting 21 MH/s after my attempt to copy 1750 to 2000. I am also using simple mining with claymore 9.8 (tried other versions too). I have attempted different settings in simplemining but only end up with SLOWER speeds.
    I will post my settings and thank you very much for any assistance in advance.

sodathief said:

I've been reading a lot of this thread,

I bet you have...
    scroll up 5 posts.
    suthek said:

sodathief said:

I bet you have...
    scroll up 5 posts.
    I see wrong version of polaris and use hynix straps. Whats wrong with my polaris? The guy you were replyign too had crazy timing values but I dont do I? Also where can I find hynix straps? I'll google that while I wait.
    sodathief said:

suthek said:

sodathief said:

I bet you have...
    scroll up 5 posts.
    I see wrong version of polaris and use hynix straps. Whats wrong with my polaris? The guy you were replyign too had crazy timing values but I dont do I? Also where can I find hynix straps? I'll google that while I wait.
    I do mine custom, otherwise try copying.
  • lablettlablett Member Posts: 333 ✭✭
    sodathief said:

Hey Everyone!
    I've been reading a lot of this thread, but not every post. I got about 4 pages in and still haven't found a solution...

I have 6 MSI Gaming X RX 580 8GB Hynix and I am only getting 21 MH/s after my attempt to copy 1750 to 2000. I am also using simple mining with claymore 9.8 (tried other versions too). I have attempted different settings in simplemining but only end up with SLOWER speeds.
    I will post my settings and thank you very much for any assistance in advance.

You have Hynix memory so you to change the strap 2 range.
    WOW Thanks everyone! This is great

sodathief said:

WOW Thanks everyone! This is great

Did you change the 1 & 2 timing straps or just 1?
    Wolf0 said:

drsquall said:

Can you give me your afterbuner settings for me please ?
    Pizhev said:

Wolf0 said:

drsquall said:

Can you give me your afterbuner settings for me please ?
    I don't use Afterburner, because I don't mine on Windows - didn't you see the screenshot?

Managing all my shit on Windows is something I wouldn't do at gunpoint - you'd have to shoot my ass.
  • Miner_chandlerMiner_chandler Member Posts: 11
    www.gshenusa.com
    check this out guys i ordered 5 cards for my rig try it out and let me know
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    Just got my Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 4GB yesterday...
    Out of the box: 23.5 MH/s

After BIOS mod/overclock: 28.5 MH/s stable
    (Using Anorak's BIOS mod)
    GPU Temp: 50-52C
    Fan speed: 54-60%
    Mem errors: 1-2 per hour
    Power draw (GPU): 134W
    Core Clock: 1460
    Mem Clock: 2120

Are these good results? If not, how can I improve? Getting my second GPU in the mail soon. Thanks
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 126 ✭✭
    lllDMDlll said:

Just got my Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 4GB yesterday...
    Out of the box: 23.5 MH/s

After BIOS mod/overclock: 28.5 MH/s stable
    (Using Anorak's BIOS mod)
    GPU Temp: 50-52C
    Fan speed: 54-60%
    Mem errors: 1-2 per hour
    Power draw (GPU): 134W
    Core Clock: 1460
    Mem Clock: 2120

Are these good results? If not, how can I improve? Getting my second GPU in the mail soon. Thanks

How many GPUs are these?

I'm very curious how are you getting 50-52C temp on your GPU, airconditioned room?

My rigs are just in ambient room temp at around 20-23C and when they run, they're about 62 coldest and 69 hottest.