Which mining pool should i use ?

GauravastarGauravastar Member Posts: 17
Which mining pool i use to mine ethereum?
Currently i have 105 mh/s speed.
I'm from India.

Comments

  • danyalbmwdanyalbmw Member Posts: 50
    suprnove is a good pool for me
  • SamsanSamsan Member Posts: 33
    nano pool is nice
  • iMiliMil Member Posts: 11
    Mining with ethermine for a week, friendly support plus you can withdraw beginning at 0.05 (fee applied). Nice graphics plus JSON API so I can live-graph my gains.
  • cidmocidmo Member Posts: 332 ✭✭
    edited June 21
    nano is having issues with payout today i guess
    last payout got all the way up to .34 and is now still pending for hours
    i have moved everything and already made more than that payout just waiting for it
    no pool is very good right now
    they all seem to have issues with latency and massive amounts of stale shares
    a p2p pool might be the best but im too lazy to find ppl i trust

    edit:
    yea never mining on nanopool again
    right now they are still paying out ppl from yesterday 3 at a time every few minutes
    and anyone over 1Gh slips in here and there
    idiotic payout method
    Post edited by cidmo on
  • mshordjamshordja Member Posts: 65
    cidmo said:

    nano is having issues with payout today i guess
    last payout got all the way up to .34 and is now still pending for hours
    i have moved everything and already made more than that payout just waiting for it
    no pool is very good right now
    they all seem to have issues with latency and massive amounts of stale shares
    a p2p pool might be the best but im too lazy to find ppl i trust

    edit:
    yea never mining on nanopool again
    right now they are still paying out ppl from yesterday 3 at a time every few minutes
    and anyone over 1Gh slips in here and there
    idiotic payout method

    My SIA at nanopool are still in pending from yesterday ate 15:00. Anyone has the same problem?
  • erstwealerstweal MidwestMember Posts: 110 ✭✭
    I've been having success with dwarfpool. Been getting about .1 every 2 days with an 88M hash. I'm going to try another pool just to compare soon though. I need to flash my GPUs first though to tweak a little more performance out of them.
  • IT_MasterIT_Master Member Posts: 31
    erstweal said:

    I've been having success with dwarfpool. Been getting about .1 every 2 days with an 88M hash. I'm going to try another pool just to compare soon though. I need to flash my GPUs first though to tweak a little more performance out of them.

    Where can I download dwarfpool? Also is it dedicated only for ET or can mine other crypto too?
  • erstwealerstweal MidwestMember Posts: 110 ✭✭
    @IT_Master
    You don't download it, you basically just point to it by adding this to the end of your ethminer line:

    -F http://eth-us.dwarfpool.com/e451e767bed70ba82dccaeaabc38d3258cce5b8f/youremailaddress@gmail.com

    replace the e45..... with your account number and put your email address to get notices

    They pool several different alt-coins - go to dwarfpool.com to get the details. As you will notice I use the pool eth-us.dwarfpool.com but you would choose whichever one is close to you. They have them all over.
  • vintagemintagevintagemintage Member Posts: 9
    If someone wants to join us @minertopia for ETC, it's the smart decision. We're at 1.9 gh, but in less than 10 hrs I got lucky and made over 4 tokens of ETC (that's like 5x ahead of the curve). We are smaller, but with that comes greater rewards and it's pplns so it rewards loyal miners, you just have to be patient...
  • scottyacescottyace Member Posts: 31
    All of the pools are pretty good and ideally you will just want to choose one that is reliable, has low fees, and has a server near you
  • VeNoMZiToVeNoMZiTo Member Posts: 27
    Hi, www.bethemister.com, 0% Fee, EU location. Regards!
  • greatauror28greatauror28 Member Posts: 113
    Ever since from the start, i've been using nanopool, but lately it seems that i've been getting less and less shares. My total hash rate is around 172Mh/s and my ave per hr is only 110 shares :(

    Dual-mining with SIA in nanopool, but if anyone has a reliable, good shares pool, i'd be willing to go eth-only or point my dual-mining in a completely different pool.
  • VeNoMZiToVeNoMZiTo Member Posts: 27
    @greatauror28 let us a try! We need more hashpower to find a block and you are welcome.
  • therocktherock Member Posts: 45
    i use nanopool, give it a try.
  • danxdanx californiaMember Posts: 142 ✭✭
    noobpool.com's server is on the east coast of the US, and a total hash of about 5GH/s now.
  • erstwealerstweal MidwestMember Posts: 110 ✭✭
    @greatauror28 I'm averaging around 140 submits an hour on dwarfpool with my 88Mh rig. but that's ETH only. I don't know if shares and submits are the same thing though.
  • k1ngsk1ngdomk1ngsk1ngdom Member Posts: 5
    I have created a pool for asia, https://kwikpool.party
  • CryptoBCryptoB Member Posts: 6
    edited July 23
    Hello, I have made a research at all forums I know (and in google too) to find all alive Ethereum Mining pools. I have made a table with all of them with real time updating. Find the best pool for you using ping and fee information. Less ping is better. Hope you find it useful( spent a couple of days to make it) link https://investoon.com/

    Post edited by CryptoB on
  • danxdanx californiaMember Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Is there a link to this, or do we just get a picture of it? Ping time is ping time for YOU, but a pool with 1000ms ping for you might be 25ms for someone else. And I'm pretty sure there are more pools that you didn't list.
  • CryptoBCryptoB Member Posts: 6
    edited July 23
    danx said:

    Is there a link to this, or do we just get a picture of it? Ping time is ping time for YOU, but a pool with 1000ms ping for you might be 25ms for someone else. And I'm pretty sure there are more pools that you didn't list.

    Sorry, just finished making this table and I am falling asleep(3am now in my timezone). And 12 hours of coding today(
    Link: https://investoon.com/ please give me links to other alive mining pools. I am going to make a form to add pools automatically to this table next week.

    Yes, you are quite right, so I make ping from your PC. You will see real time ping from your location
  • danxdanx californiaMember Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Well we can't forget my favorite pool, noobpool.com, and a suggestion, make the names a link to the pool's websites.
  • icminericminer Member Posts: 12
    Or try eth.dutchmining.nl for a while. New, small pool, but stable.
  • sassymilksassymilk Member Posts: 31
    nano pool is good
  • TechvttTechvtt Member Posts: 33
    dwarfpool is good :)
  • seven7seven7 Member Posts: 21
    CryptoB said:

    Hello, I have made a research at all forums I know (and in google too) to find all alive Ethereum Mining pools. I have made a table with all of them with real time updating. Find the best pool for you using ping and fee information. Less ping is better. Hope you find it useful( spent a couple of days to make it) link https://investoon.com/

    thats really cool
  • yaba951yaba951 Member Posts: 29
    CryptoB said:

    Hello, I have made a research at all forums I know (and in google too) to find all alive Ethereum Mining pools. I have made a table with all of them with real time updating. Find the best pool for you using ping and fee information. Less ping is better. Hope you find it useful( spent a couple of days to make it) link https://investoon.com/

    nice and good to know
  • AuroraPoolAuroraPool Aurora, CO USMember Posts: 8
    You should use aurorapool.net no pool fee and low payout threshold *shamelessplug*
Sign In or Register to comment.