Quick guide to flash your RX470/RX480 cards

124»

Comments

• jpvjpv Posts: 1Member
    Anyone with sapphire RX470 4gb elpida memory getting more than 25MH/s? I copied values from 1500 strap to the other above, until 2000 strap and kept TDP(W) in 85. I am using simplemining and claymore 9.8, I don`t know how to undervolt. Many idea how to increase hash rates or reduce power consumption?
  • hariprasad2k0hariprasad2k0 Posts: 2Member
    i have 3 numbers of MSI RX580.. is this guide suitable for 580 series ?
  • hellohahelloha Posts: 18Member
    edited September 8
    Hi, I wanted to change the bios memory settings but I don't see the correct clock listings with corresponding values?

Every guide I find talks about Mhz frequency values like this:

But I see this:

Do I just copy the third last value and past it in the second and last fields? I'm not sure, also not too interested in bricking the card.

It's an MSI 570 with samsung memory.

Cheers!
    K.

fyi: here is the full mod window screenshot:

• hellohahelloha Posts: 18Member
    Just found the solution, there seem to be two 1.4 versions out there of the BIOS editor. One showed the HEX values. The other showed the numerical values. (you need that one).
  • parenzoparenzo Posts: 19Member
    helloha said:

Just found the solution, there seem to be two 1.4 versions out there of the BIOS editor. One showed the HEX values. The other showed the numerical values. (you need that one).

just use modded SRB Polaris V3,way easier to use and edit straps
  • BikuyBikuy Posts: 15Member
    I am currently running 6x Sapphire nitro RX 480 8gb OC. They are currently running at ~25Mh/s each. Unfortunately I just found out they have micron memory which seems to be hard to flash. Has anyone been able to flash micron memory? Is it possible? Or did I just spend 1350€ on wrong GPUs?
  • coutinhocoutinho Posts: 1Member
    Released a new batches of AntMiners S9 , T9
    D3 , L3+ , R4 , For a cheap prices at Antminer Store.

Ship to all countries.

Shipping methods : DHL , UPS , FEDEX

Antminer Store : https://antminer-store.com/