If you don't see value in Etherum, then you don't know what a computer is.

o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Posts: 1,213Member, Moderator mod
Been a while since I've made a decent post. My time has been spent head in Solidity rather than to follow what appears to be the increasing trash talk of trolls here.

If you're here to just make money, so be it. If your here because you can't make money and simply want to attack everyone else who can, I've got ban button for you. Perhaps even make it 'democratic' and run shaming polls on who to ban, Not! It's really quite an undesireable way to moderate a community.

But basically if you can't moderate your own behaviour here, if you can't speak civilly to other members, then you simply can't be considered a civil person playing a constructive roll in the community and I see no reason why such people shouldn't be banned.

I actually want this community to be a place that fosters developers, miners, users, knowledge seekers and educators in the field of Ethereum. What we've got is well feed trashtalk trolls who either have a specific agenda to discredit everything Ethereum or are simply emotionally incontinent.

The value of "Etherum" is that it is a computer! That is an entirely different thing from whatever the value of "Ether" might be.

So please, can people just cool it, stop feeding the trolls and get back to some genuine discussion and knowledge sharing.

Thanks