Autopayout system

First if the topic is in wrong place sorry for that, I didn't knew were to open one...
Here's the case:
I'm maintaining 2 medium ETH farms in total there are 78 rigs and 278 RX480s. The farms are not mine and I take % for maintaining them.
The thing is that I get % monthly which is not fair minded, but I can do nothing about it. The best option would be to get % automatically once in 24hrs, or even weekly maybe. We are using claymore's miners and mining atm Zcash. I would like to hear any suggestions and ideas can help me. The simplest solution was to take my % hashrate and make them mine for me, but it's not an option for some reasons..

Comments

• maxmad_xmaxmad_x Member Posts: 16
    dude just make 2-5 rigs work directly to your account. Let all others on the owner. WHy bother so much trouble of changing software
  • bibichubibichu Member Posts: 1
    did you find a solution to your issue? Did you end up write a smart contract or do as u/maxmad said?
  • mettalmagmettalmag Member Posts: 20
    maxmad_x said:

dude just make 2-5 rigs work directly to your account. Let all others on the owner. WHy bother so much trouble of changing software

at first I thought the same but it's not an option.
    bibichu said:

did you find a solution to your issue? Did you end up write a smart contract or do as u/maxmad said?

I found nothing :(
    and the case changed and got more complex. I bought a werehouse and made small data center, due to low el prices I have some global and lot's of local customers, I take 10-15% share + the el. fee of course. I thought I should make a pool and take my % from it, but I can't force anyone to mine on my pool it's not an option too. I was thinking about the smart contracts and I have to make a huge research on it. Any ideas any suggestions are welcome, the bussines is going fine so far and I want to make it more simple for me and customers, but for now and untill the trust is not an issue with my clients manual payout works great, but how long it will last? so help is needed ))
  • AnimeHeroAnimeHero Member Posts: 8
    kill the owners and take the hardware
  • mettalmagmettalmag Member Posts: 20
    AnimeHero said:

kill the owners and take the hardware

they work for government they will hunt me down