Wallet balance 0, cannot find transactions, looking to find my ETH

Hello everyone,
I funded an Ethereum Wallet with bitcoin months ago. Then I took some of this ETH and bought into the DAO. I later did my best to retract the money from the DAO and if I remember correctly I had all my ETH back in my wallet.
I just upgraded the client (on several machines at home, including a Windows computer and my Mac) and now my wallet shows empty, I can't find any transactions on etherchain.org.
Where do I start troubleshooting this? There is not enough money in this wallet to become a huge in my life but it's enough to make me feel a little panicky right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• pstpst Posts: 3Member
    I found another Wallet on my Windows machine and it seems to have the balance I was looking for. Case closed. Feel free to delete this post. Sounds like the boy who cried wolf ;)
  • plizerplizer Posts: 8Member
    I have the same problem. After updating the wallet my account has 0.00 ether instead of 70... I have many backup files before I installed the new wallet. How can I get to my ether? I can see the latest transation in the history, but all are 0/12 and the color is grey...