I'm very new in Solidity and I was wondering if I can implement a contract that makes following:
1. there is one user and 2 providers
2. the providers are registered from the user
3. an external program calculates the consumption of user and calculates the amount in Ether (for simplicity I do this in Matlab)
4. Matlab writes this in a file
5. the smart contract reads the file and sends it to the user contract
1. Is it possible to read from a file?
2. Has one some example code, if it is possible.
I'm not very experienced in coding, but I'm enjoying it. So be patient if I'm asking stupid questions...