mining is cost-effective

ipnetipnet Member Posts: 3
I want to start mining with graphics card
How long do you mining the graphics card will be cost-effective future?
Do you recommend that I invest?

Comments

• Marvell9Marvell9 Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    as much as you have imo , or buy eth if you want to go an easier route, personally I say do both
  • cidmocidmo Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭
    gpu mining always has ups and downs
    this is a high that has been going on for a bit now, always a possibility of going back up but history says its unlikely
    mining is almost always profitable if ur mining the right thing the right way, but sometimes it gets down to $1 USD per card a day or less, which is quite dismal
    if u trade u can see how much is invested in these coins not just on the miner side but devs and just plain investors
    from what i see GPU and CPU mining will be around as long as as new blockchains are being developed, which i can really see no end to blockchain innovations
  • RatRat Member Posts: 25
  • RabassoRabasso Member Posts: 151 ✭✭
    go big or go home (and there is a big risk going big at this point with difficulty rising as is), so my advise is buy currency, you will get faster returns on investment at this point. But if you want to understand the game and dab the tech, then build a rig and swim the waters, if you are here for the easy money build miners and you can do a living (investing some upfront $) but the upside here is in developing world changing Dapps.

As we speak I'm mapping my new venture, I can foresee from the moment we start coding to the moment the tech is being used in the streets making a difference, I give it 4 to 8 years....

Whatever it is, you have to think big and with an outofthebox mind set

good luck.