Ethereum Miner Geass 198MH ASIC Miner for Ether Mining

Comments

• Black_DragonBlack_Dragon Member Posts: 2
    LOL, again some bathroom\kitchen asic pics xD

this might be a compact gpu rig NOT an asic anyways
  • newmznewmz AustraliaMember Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    This is just a personal theory, and I don't know if it's technically possible - but I think someone has worked out how to bundle a bunch of AMDs polaris cores together on one board. Like maybe 8 of them.
  • d3stranged3strange Member Posts: 26
    Doesn't appear to be much value added compared to building you own GPU rigs. Slightly lower power consumption but more expensive than building 2x RX470 rigs with 8 total cards (get about the same hashrate with 7-8x RX 470s).

• CynicaLimeCynicaLime UKMember Posts: 4
    Might be a scam, primarily because:

Website says:
    "Copyright © 2013-2016 EastShore"
    But whois (on eastshore.xyz) says "Created on 2016-05-10", seen here:
    (Link to whois)

Although their AliExpress page says founded in 2013 (tallying with the .xyz domain)
    (Link to AliExpress page)
  • JosevoraJosevora Lisbon, PortugalMember Posts: 93
    edited September 2016
    Guys, that's not an ASIC!
    check the POWERtoPERFORMANCE ratio... no, ASICs are much more efficient than that!
    by the looks of it.... maybe Polaris GPUs (470/480)... packed in some way... if you add the power of 7 undervolted 470s @27-29MH/s|100W ... it would add up to both the power draw and the Hash power of this ASIC....
    this is prolly a SCAM or just GPUs sold as ASICs (again a SCAM by my standards ...)

Bottom line:

NOT WORTH IT.... at least YET... (and with PoS so close to kick in.... prolly not going to be ever!)
    Post edited by Josevora on
  • billcryptokidbillcryptokid Member Posts: 80
    I just bought 10 of them YOLO