Cajutel sarl is a Guinea-Bissau based organization under Swiss proprietorship. The organization is being begun as a mobile system in Iceland in 2007 and worked EMAX a rustic wireless system and we have comprehension of operations to be embraced to grow web innovation in remote ranges. Our main goal is to build up a system that gives web innovation to allover Guinea-Bissau additionally in the rural and remote region and future development to neighboring nations.
CAJ goes for giving speediest web around 10X to 100X speedier than the current providers. In West Africa there is no web innovation accessible because of absence of transfer speed and high costs our point is giving a network which can be accessible to overall population at much moderate cost at a gauge of 30% less cost. cajutel will be the quicker , solid and moderate web access among all. Presently there are only 2 % population is accessing internet but the rest 98% is our future client base.